# 1 - Motorola 8x4 Cable Modem Gateway + Wifi N450 Gige Router With Power Boost, Model Mg7315, 343 Mbps Docsis 3.0, Certified By Comcast Xfinity, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner, Brighthouse, Cox And More
About Motorola 8x4 Cable Modem Gateway + WiFi N450 GigE Router with Power Boost, Model MG7315, 343 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0, Certified by Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner, BrightHouse, Cox and more
The MG7315 is an 8x4 343 Mbps DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem with a built-in N450 wireless router with Wi-Fi Power Boost. Certified by CableLabs and Comcast XFINITY, Charter Spectrum, Time Warner Cable, BrightHouse, and Cox. Owning this modem/router eliminates modem rental charges that are often $132 per year. With easy installation, high-speed, broad compatibility, and superb customer support, Model MG7315 is a great choice for almost any cable modem user. 8 X 4 modem performance means that up to 8 cable data channels carry data from the Internet, eight times faster than DOCSIS 2.0; and up to 4 channels carry…
- 16x4 DOCSIS 3.0 cable modem plus a built-in N450 Single Band (2.4 GHz) Wi-Fi Gigabit Router with four Gigabit (GigE) Ethernet ports, a firewall, and more. This product is recommended for actual cable Internet service speeds up to 145 Mbps. A Broadcom cable modem chipset provides security from Denial of Service attacks.
- Requires cable Internet service. Approved by Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Charter Spectrum, Timer Warner Cable, BrightHouse, WOW, CableOne, RCN, Mediacom and other cable service providers for use in modem ownership programs that save rental fees up to $132 per year. (Savings are shown for Comcast Xfinity and vary by cable service provider. No cable modem is compatible with fiber optic, DSL, or satellite services from Verizon, AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, and others. Model MG7315 has no phone jack.)
- Built-in high-speed WiFi router with N450 Wi-Fi and Power Boost provides Internet access for WiFi devices including smartphones, notebooks, tablets, game stations, HDTVs, Amazon Echo, Google Home, Chromecast, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and AppleTV. Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports provide wired connections to Windows and Mac computers, HDTVs, game stations, streaming TV devices, and other Ethernet-capable devices.
- Wireless Power Boost adds high-performance Wi-Fi power amplifiers to boost the wireless signals to the legal limit, giving a significant boost in speed and range. In addition, AnyBeam beamforming focuses the signal on wireless clients to further enhance performance and range.
- Integrating the cable modem and router creates a more reliable connection that reduces unwieldy wiring and power adapter clutter while conserving desk space. The vertical design further minimizes shelf space, improves cooling, and extends product life while looking great in any home or office.