# 1 - Ovulation Test Strips And Pregnancy Test Kit - 50 Lh And 20 Hcg - Opk Ovulation Predictor Kit Iproven Fk-127 (50 Lh & 20 Hcg)
About Ovulation Test Strips and Pregnancy Test Kit - 50 LH and 20 HCG - OPK Ovulation Predictor Kit iProven FK-127 (50 LH & 20 HCG)
Why use an ovulation calculator or a fertility monitor? The iProven FK127 is the one stop solution for predicting your most fertile moment in the month, and monitoring if it worked out as per your expectations. This kit contains 50 LH urine test strips. LH is the hormone in a women body that is related to your ovulation. Based on the outcome the strips produces, you will see if your LH hormone has raised compared to the day before. Based on the raise, your 'LH surge' can be found. Once the surge is there, you are about to ovulate. If…
- OVULATION TRACKER - These tests have optimal sensitivity to determine when your Luteinizing Hormone (LH) level is at its highest point which show you that your ovulation is near, or when your HCG level show you that you are pregnant with the 10mIU/ml pregnancy test strips.
- COST EFFECTIVE - This OPK (Ovulation Predictor Kit) is the most cost effective method in the market of natural family planning. Don't spend a lot on plastic cases or mid-stream tests. This method will do the job for you.
- QUICK and EASY TO USE - The easy Collect - Dip - See procedure will show you the outcome quickly. The easy to understand instruction manual will guide you through the process of predicting your ovulation or testing your pregnancy step by step.
- NATURAL FAMILY PLANNING - Natural family planning (NFP) is fertility awareness, which is simply knowledge of a couple's fertility by reading the body's signs of fertility and infertility. LH test strips are one of the natural indicators to get fertility awareness.
- ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT - This pregnancy test bulk kit and fertility is based on the latest research and developments in this industry. This TTC home kit is perfect to monitor fertility and pregnancy. Test strip kits are popular for people that want to chart their fertility at home, as well as ept for early detection of pregnancy.