# 1 - Mcculloch Mc1275 Heavy-duty Steam Cleaner
About McCulloch MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner
Providing 1500 watts of steam power, the MC1275 Heavy-Duty Steam Cleaner requires no chemicals and is easy to use. Ideal for cleaning and detailing cars, trucks, motorcycles, or boats, the cleaner removes stains and odors from upholstery, carpeting, and floor mats, as well as grease and grime from engines, wheels, and chrome accessories. It also works well for removing stuck-on dirt from the BBQ grill, patio furniture, or garage. The "steam ready" light indicates when the unit is ready to use, and a steam-control switch provides control over the amount of steam coming from the unit. The cleaner features a…
- Powerful steam and lockable steam trigger allow you to continuously blast through the task at hand
- Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes without the use of harsh chemicals. Steam Pressure : 43 psi
- Large 48 oz. water tank heats up in under 8 minutes and provides up to 45 minutes of continuous steam
- 18 versatile accessories including floor mop attachment for use on sealed flooring surfaces. Steam Rate: 33-37 g/min
- Extra-long power cord and on-board storage to conveniently store accessories. NOTE: Use careful judgement when deciding what surface to clean with the Brass Utility Brush. Some delicate surfaces, such as stainless steel, may be scratched or damaged by the brass bristles. If you are unsure whether or not a surface will be damaged, it is recommended that you test a small inconspicuous spot before proceeding.